Some people might think that play is only a hindrance to your children’s growth and development. However, that is not the truth. In fact, playing is essential to healthy brain development. It is one of the most fun and effective way to help improve your children’s skills and talents.
Playing also allows your children to become more creative while developing their imagination, physical strength, cognitive functions, and emotional strength. The leading providers of childcare encourage play to help children have fun while learning.
Here are some reasons why play is important for your children’s growth and development:
- It enhances imagination and creativity. Through play, your children can stretch their imaginations to act out different scenarios and solve various problems.
- It improves literacy and communication skills by interacting with kids their age and their teachers.
- It helps develop a love for learning. Having a lot of fun while learning several things is one of the most effective ways for your children to develop a love for learning for a long period of time.
- It promotes independence. During play, your children are allowed to be the leaders and set their own rules.
- It helps create meaningful relationships. Play helps your children take off social masks and give them the confidence to make new friends.
If you’re looking for a preschool in New York that allows your children to play while learning, you’re in the right place.
Petits Poussins UES is a provide of high-quality daycare in the Upper East Side, New York. Allow us to be your partner in helping your children build a strong foundation for their future and develop a lifelong love for learning.
If you want to know more about our child care programs, you may contact us at 646-829-1259.
Leave a Reply